PS3 ONLINE FRIENDS

VIXK
 VIXK
Topic starter
(@VIXK)
New RivalGamer

In need of PS3 online Friends.
Games ATM
GTA V - die hard fan. I honestly really don't play competitive all like that, but I play for fun, I also host Car Meets for fun and just fun Lobby's in General. We usually Drag race, highway pulls, cruise, heist, and fuck a lot of shit up lol.
I'm also level 456 lol
Black Ops 2 - okay okay okay, so I play for fun and competitive on this. There's not much to say about this other than that I like to "Run N' Gun" players and "Quick Scope".
Prestige 3/ Level 23

Feel free to send me a Game invite or Friends Request.

PSN : JDMClutchDriftIG
IG : @V.IXK & @VIX.XVII

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

In need of PS3 online Friends.
Games ATM
GTA V - die hard fan. I honestly really don't play competitive all like that, but I play for fun, I also host Car Meets for fun and just fun Lobby's in General. We usually Drag race, highway pulls, cruise, heist, and fuck a lot of shit up lol.
I'm also level 456 lol
Black Ops 2 - okay okay okay, so I play for fun and competitive on this. There's not much to say about this other than that I like to "Run N' Gun" players and "Quick Scope".
Prestige 3/ Level 23

Feel free to send me a Game invite or Friends Request.

PSN : JDMClutchDriftIG
IG : @V.IXK & @VIX.XVII

Welcome to Rival Gamer, I play COD & GTA so if you wanna play together just add my PSN: unrully-Legacyy

VIXK
 VIXK
Topic starter
(@VIXK)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer, I play COD & GTA so if you wanna play together just add my PSN: unrully-Legacyy

Haha yeah I just added you!