Clear all

It's ya boii XenonLegend

XenonLegend
Topic starter
(@XenonLegend)
New RivalGamer

Hey guy's, I'm XenonLegend.
I'm the guy from YouTube, yes.

I joined this forum as I've seen it on a friends channel, eddie mac.
I love to learn from people and understanding/knowing how to do things myself instead of leeching & coming back to the person for letting him do the hard work and profiting from that.

I hope this forum is quite active and that I can learn a lot about coding and understanding what everything does.

Things I like to do is protecting tools and challenging myself by decrypting obfuscated tools, .NET of course. Not to crack but just to improve the protection or let the maker know that people could steal from him. I also like to make RTM tools and find things in IDA. But I'd like to improve and learn things as I now mostly see how others make things which have been released open-source and try to replicate those things in IDA or visual studio to understand how they found/made those things and learn from that.

I hope I can learn a lot from smart people here, this was my introduction 🙂 !

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hey guy's, I'm XenonLegend.
I'm the guy from YouTube, yes.

I joined this forum as I've seen it on a friends channel, eddie mac.
I love to learn from people and understanding/knowing how to do things myself instead of leeching & coming back to the person for letting him do the hard work and profiting from that.

I hope this forum is quite active and that I can learn a lot about coding and understanding what everything does.

Things I like to do is protecting tools and challenging myself by decrypting obfuscated tools, .NET of course. Not to crack but just to improve the protection or let the maker know that people could steal from him. I also like to make RTM tools and find things in IDA. But I'd like to improve and learn things as I now mostly see how others make things which have been released open-source and try to replicate those things in IDA or visual studio to understand how they found/made those things and learn from that.

I hope I can learn a lot from smart people here, this was my introduction 🙂 !

Welcome to the site buddy :p

Glad you joined, and hope you can contribute in making the site a success 🙂

Vexx
 Vexx
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

Hello XenonLegend , thank you for joining and welcome on board, hope you like it here and stay active! (y)

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome on board, XenonLegend

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I like how you do it, and I have to say your doing a good job. 😉

Everyone is learning new things everyday, I have started just like you, never liked to ask ppl for help tho but sometimes I had to lol

So please do not hesitate to ask anything you need help with, if we can help we will be gladly here to support you anytime!