Notifications
Clear all

hello!!!

Page 1 / 2

Rafael Marquez
Topic starter
(@Rafael Marquez)
Active RivalGamer

hello all my name is Rafael .looking to learn the ins and outs of modding and using my modded ps3 .anything you guys recommend i read or a video to watch would be greatly appreciated .thanks and thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome community.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

hello all my name is Rafael .looking to learn the ins and outs of modding and using my modded ps3 .anything you guys recommend i read or a video to watch would be greatly appreciated .thanks and thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome community.

Hi RaFael, Welcome to the site and any question you have feel free to ask. As for modding the PS3 you will need a PS3 on firmware 3.55 (in order to install a Custom Firmware) or purchase an E3 Flasher to downgrade a PS3 you already own (if it is down-gradable).

Rafael Marquez
Topic starter
(@Rafael Marquez)
Active RivalGamer

2001a and i will get the down grade service for 69$ plus dex for 35$ anything else il get on my own anything else im missing that i should get from the pro .and if these are reasonable prices .thanks Eddie mac for the response

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

2001a and i will get the down grade service for 69$ plus dex for 35$ anything else il get on my own anything else im missing that i should get from the pro .and if these are reasonable prices .thanks Eddie mac for the response

Woah woah, pay for the downgrade service but for the DEX is the easy part. You can do this on your own if you learn your way around it.

Rafael Marquez
Topic starter
(@Rafael Marquez)
Active RivalGamer

kk thank you bro then i need to do some research on what i need

Page 1 / 2