Notifications
Clear all

Hello 🙂

Page 1 / 4

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello, my name is Christian but feel free to call me whatever you'd like :p My name on forums is Dog88Christian and some of you may know me from other sites. I've come to now join this site.

So, I was asked by Cyb3r long ago if I'd like to join and help out his site. At that moment I had to decline as I was busy with school and such, but once it's done within a week or so I should be more active and be able to help this site 😀

I've always had issues joining other forums besides NGU, since all the other ones just copy and paste from NGU. Since NGU is the major source for modding it's difficult to run an actual forum. I didn't think this one would be any different but I've noticed that it's not copy and paste. That there are also releases on this site that aren't on others and that's what makes this site different from all the other forums. It's starting to become more active little by little, so why not join?

Once I finish up I will be more active here and help out. Glad to see how helpful this site is unlike the other corrupted one :p

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
18 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

there are also releases on this site that aren't on others and that's what makes this site different from all the other forums. It's starting to become more active little by little, so why not join?

That was the main idea before i decide to make this board, and yeah the board need more active members/posters who is willing to give time and effort to help this site grow and i'm appreciating that you changed your mind, hope to see awesome stuff from you in the couple next days, thanks again for joining us buddy and have fun. 😉

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Yeah unlike those other forums, We aim to release new content and stay away from C + P or leeching in any way. Any help right now is greatly appreciated as we are trying to make the site grow. Thanks for the post and Glad you decided to join

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

That was the main idea before i decide to make this board, and yeah the board need more active members/posters who is willing to give time and effort to help this site grow and i'm appreciating that you changed your mind, hope to see awesome stuff from you in the couple next days, thanks again for joining us buddy and have fun. 😉

Yeah I just didn't think it'd be different, but it seems I was wrong. I'm pretty active as you know, so that shouldn't be a problem soon enough. The only thing is that i'm not all that good with coding and such, so as far as releases go i'm not sure. I've been trying to look for someone who could teach me a little. But I could help the site in other ways, just gotta get to know it some more.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Yeah I just didn't think it'd be different, but it seems I was wrong. I'm pretty active as you know, so that shouldn't be a problem soon enough. The only thing is that i'm not all that good with coding and such, so as far as releases go i'm not sure. I've been trying to look for someone who could teach me a little. But I could help the site in other ways, just gotta get to know it some more.

Coding and Modding is completely 2 different things, Modding is easier than you think.

Imagine it like this:
Coding = Building.
Modding = Demolition/Cracking/Modifying
And i say that because there's a proverb says "Demolishing is easier than building".

Coding is a secondary demand, you will learn it in the way of modding.

Page 1 / 4