Page 1 / 2

DevOps
Topic starter
(@DevOps)
Trusted RivalGamer

Hello My Name is Thomas (Aka. DevOps)
I'm a C# Developer of 8ish Years
and a PS3 Modder Of 3 Years,
I'm Always Open to Help anyone if they Need Help!

Feel Free To Ask me For Help Disregarding C# Programming
Or PS3 Questions / Help.

Thanks,
DevOps (Aka. Thomas)

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hello My Name is Thomas (Aka. DevOps)
I'm a C# Developer of 8ish Years
and a PS3 Modder Of 3 Years,
I'm Always Open to Help anyone if they Need Help!

Feel Free To Ask me For Help Disregarding C# Programming
Or PS3 Questions / Help.

Thanks,
DevOps (Aka. Thomas)

Welcome to the forums, always happy to have more devs here to help release some RG exclusive content, here we try to avoid the spamming of multiple tools that provide the same functions so we urge users to work together on a project other then creating a whole other tool with the same options with maybe 1 extra thing. Hope to see some cool content from you in the near future and good luck !

DevOps
Topic starter
(@DevOps)
Trusted RivalGamer

Welcome to the forums, always happy to have more devs here to help release some RG exclusive content, here we try to avoid the spamming of multiple tools that provide the same functions so we urge users to work together on a project other then creating a whole other tool with the same options with maybe 1 extra thing. Hope to see some cool content from you in the near future and good luck !

Thank you so much, if you have a Skype, you can stay up to day on a Project i am working on for RivalGamer.com and its Great Members !
My Skype: DevOpsPersonal

ContentHash
(@ContentHash)
Active RivalGamer

Thank you so much, if you have a Skype, you can stay up to day on a Project i am working on for RivalGamer.com and its Great Members !
My Skype: DevOpsPersonal

are you French modding team dev ops i may have the wrong guy, regardless welcome 😛

Vexx
 Vexx
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

Welcome too RG Thomas! good too see new members with coding experiance. Enjoy the forums (y)

Page 1 / 2