That guy on the bac...

Notifications
Clear all

That guy on the background of forums

Topic starter
(@SewerToast)
New RivalGamer

Well, I was pretty big into graphic designing back in the day... Not saying I am good or not but I did a piece on this dude, whomever he is just found his render 😛
Anyways here it is 🙂

Edit: It wasn't the best of mine because I know like the left side is plain and that planet on the left is just... well there lol

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

He is from homefront lol. awesome picture

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Homefront was a sick game. But that graphic. Looks pretty sexy. Everything blends in perfectly. However, the planet on the left side looks a little weird to me. It looks great don't get me wrong. But I can't tell if you smudged the bottom of it to look like it's having that effect of moving. Here's what I'm talking about:

It looks like a tail coming off in too much of a square/rectangle fashion. The smudge (If that's what it is) isn't blended.

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

Nice Piece of work man

Topic starter
(@SewerToast)
New RivalGamer

Homefront was a sick game. But that graphic. Looks pretty sexy. Everything blends in perfectly. However, the planet on the left side looks a little weird to me. It looks great don't get me wrong. But I can't tell if you smudged the bottom of it to look like it's having that effect of moving. Here's what I'm talking about:

It looks like a tail coming off in too much of a square/rectangle fashion. The smudge (If that's what it is) isn't blended.

lol must have accidently smudged that and did not even notice haha