What is needed to r...

Notifications
Clear all

What is needed to run SPRX menu????

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@hello)
Active RivalGamer

iam on regero 4.55 but never can get the SPRX menu to work. could the reason be iam on cex? i really dont know . iam new to the whole modding thing and only got into it because i got tired of my friends and i gettin messed with by them. so now i mess with them..gotta love ap ii and hairys ;0). but if anyone can help that would be very appreciated.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
(@big_bossman420)
Active RivalGamer

some people convert to dex and seem to have better luck try converting PS3 - Release - GTA 5 BLUS/BLES CONVERTION FILES | Rival Gamer will show u how hope its helpful

Topic starter
(@hello)
Active RivalGamer

some people convert to dex and seem to have better luck try converting PS3 - Release - GTA 5 BLUS/BLES CONVERTION FILES | Rival Gamer will show u how hope its helpful

i want to convert to dex but i heard it runs hotter, and i dont know where to begin to do so. i jailbroke this ps3 myself with a e3 nor flasher . thank god i didnt brick. i was getting bad dumps after bad dumps. but finally i got it. i just dont want to brick it after all that bs i went thru to get it where it is now.

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

i want to convert to dex but i heard it runs hotter, and i dont know where to begin to do so. i jailbroke this ps3 myself with a e3 nor flasher . thank god i didnt brick. i was getting bad dumps after bad dumps. but finally i got it. i just dont want to brick it after all that bs i went thru to get it where it is now.

Hey man, you are not the only one who went through the pain of downgrading. My e3 flasher nand USB thing was like broken and won't fit still properly which I had to hold it for it to stay still properly. And yeah, after all the "bs" I went through . it was worth it, and no regrets.

Jet
 Jet
(@jet)
Estimable RivalGamer

You need to be on DEX to run most SPRX scripts. The EBOOT is what calls on the SPRX script. If I were you I'd convert to DEX and if you're wanting to mod GTA then I'd suggest converting to BLES as well (if you're not already on it)

Convert CEX to DEX:

Convert GTA from BLUS to BLES:

Page 1 / 2