Notifications
Clear all

Staff Members, We neeed to talk...

Page 1 / 3

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Ok, so there are a few things that I need to address here, and before I begin I want everyone to know that I am not singling out anybody.

Activity here on RivalGamer has begun to slow down a bit. I know each of you have your own lives, most of you have been kind enough to keep me filled in on your personal endeavors and I greatly appreciate that! But this post is more about addressing some super easy stuff that we all seem to neglect; The Introduction section. I try to make my rounds each day and post on the introduction threads, I want to see each person respond to someones introduction weekly. I don't mean go bonkers and respond to each and every single introduction thread you can find. What I want is for you guys to show you care about building this community.

I would like to see each of you respond to AT LEAST One introduction post per week. That's not saying you can't respond to multiple, in fact that is highly encouraged! But one thing; I do not want to see the same Copy/Paste style "Hey Welcome to RivalGamer!" post on each introduction. Take the time to read their introduction and ask them a question. Get them involved. Each introduction thread should be more than 1-4 posts. It's a simple way of getting people involved and interested in projects that we have.

Another note regarding Prime; I don't think many non-prime members even know what we have in there, so if possible I'd like someone to make a tool that acts like a trial tool. One that has some features, but requires you to have Prime to unlock the rest. It's a tricky way to get people to purchase prime 😉 The hope is that once they do, they go back and look at the Prime section to see what else is there.

As most of you know, you can come to me for anything. I know I'm not perfect and I have things I need to work on as well. But I can't work on those things if I don't know about them 😉 So please, if I'm doing something stupid/wrong call me out on it! Put me on blast here, or PM me, contact me via Skype, whatever works.

And if anyone here has any ideas on what we can do to make RG better, Here's your chance! Thank you all!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
12 Replies
KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

Yes 🙂 ive made tool like that for aw

And was in intro section today btw

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I'm putting you on Blast! Cain532 Well said, Also i'm sure everyone can contribute to this. Rival Gamer every 1 member we lose to other site it takes 10 members to replace the 1 we lose, so let's all push for the Introduction Section please and I thank all staff members for keeping Rival Gamer the best community ever.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Here's something that should make things a tad easier 😉 Click the Watch Forum button and it'll pop up a notification for you all with each new post in the Introduction tab (or wherever)

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

You couldn't have said it better Brandon. Thank you for taking the time to make this thread.

Page 1 / 3