Notifications
Clear all

Notice to all Staff members

Page 1 / 2

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

So, Cyb3r has asked me to address certain concerns he was having regarding the staff members here. Essentially, he is torn between being everyone's friend and running a business, and if he is to continue making RivalGamer into what we all know it's capable of being, a few hard truths need to be addressed:

1. Personal relationships hold no bearing on staffs changes
  2. (in conjunction with first concern) if a staff member is demoted for any reason, it is not intended to damage current friendships
  3. Favoritism is unacceptable here, and any semblance of such will be taken care of swiftly.
  4. In-activity will lead to demotion (Straight forward).
  5. Just so everyone understands, this notice did not come out of nowhere. Certain members will be getting cycled through, due to lack of contact, content and overall inactivity, hence the informative thread :p If anyone has ANY questions, please contact either myself or Cyb3r.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Couldn't have said it better. (y)

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

Nice post. Will keep this in mind.

Vexx
 Vexx
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

Thank you Cain532. Good to know (y)

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

So, Cyb3r has asked me to address certain concerns he was having regarding the staff members here. Essentially, he is torn between being everyone's friend and running a business, and if he is to continue making RivalGamer into what we all know it's capable of being, a few hard truths need to be addressed:

1. Personal relationships hold no bearing on staffs changes
    (in conjunction with first concern) if a staff member is demoted for any reason, it is not intended to damage current friendships
    Favoritism is unacceptable here, and any semblance of such will be taken care of swiftly.
    In-activity will lead to demotion (Straight forward).

Just so everyone understands, this notice did not come out of nowhere. Certain members will be getting cycled through, due to lack of contact, content and overall inactivity, hence the informative thread :p If anyone has ANY questions, please contact either myself or Cyb3r.

I believe everything you said is very true and needs too be addressed very nice post Cain:) and i hope NO Staff members were offended, but those words had too be said

Page 1 / 2