Reporter/Writer[/TAB]
[TAB]Real Name
Jeremy Silva [/TAB]
[TAB]Contact Address
live:jjssilva007 [/TAB]
[TAB]Additional Usernames (Optional)
[/TAB]

Other Information

[TAB]What skills do you feel you have that will help the forum?
I have good English grammer, I can write easy to understand and very informative posts on a variety of different subjects. I have always been a lurker who wanted to stay up to date on the latest news on Sony products which started when I got into PSP modding along time ago but I can also touch upon many other interesting news articles. I would like to touch upon tech related stories or ones that will teach you a thing or two or maybe even some that will brighten your day. [/TAB]
[TAB]Please show us some of your work. (Optional)
I have no work as I have never officially volunteered/worked anywhere before. I only really do research on things just for my own knowledge and to tell stories to friends. [/TAB]
[TAB]Have you ever used the backend of any XenForo forum?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know how to use the Moderator options?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]If Yes, please tell us the their names. (Optional)
Eddie Mac [/TAB]
[TAB]Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. (Optional)
I would really love to become a reporter/writer here because I thing I can bring daily informative news post that will make people come here as there main source of tech/worldly news and I want to be around here as this site grows into one of the biggest modding/news/social gaming site around. Thank you for taking a look at my application. [/TAB]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi and sorry for the delay, i will review this later tonight, thank you for your interest.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey LiveMChief, your application has approved for the meantime, you wouldn't get promoted right away, you have to show something first to give you the full permissions, for now you can try post some useful stuff all over the board because there's a lot of empty new sections has been created, then i'll take a look of your content and review them, if i like what i see i will move you directly to the proper usergroup.

Regards.

LiveMChief
Topic starter
(@LiveMChief)
Eminent RivalGamer

Hey LiveMChief, your application has approved for the meantime, you wouldn't get promoted right away, you have to show something first to give you the full permissions, for now you can try post some useful stuff all over the board because there's a lot of empty new sections has been created, then i'll take a look of your content and review them, if i like what i see i will move you directly to the proper usergroup.

Regards.

Great, thank you very much for the opportunity.

What type of news and such would you like me to touch upon if any? and how long his this trial?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Great, thank you very much for the opportunity.

What type of news and such would you like me to touch upon if any? and how long his this trial?

Use your imagination, foremost it should be something that attract members and encourage them to involve in the community, you should keep away from modding news ATM as we started to expand the community.

Page 1 / 2