Staff Application f...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application from Eddie-Lucas

Page 2 / 2

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Yes ? lol I would'nt post it and take credit for it if it wasn't mine.. I took fresh files from the new update and completely started from scratch as it hasn't been done it about 6 updates and deweys tool would only give incorrect values to replace in hex if done that method and would make icons incorrect as well. its actually a big part of why people get timed out which is right there in the garage bypass being used. I mean I don't wanna dig to deep into it just know them copy and paste from script to script people are lost.

Did you made the garage bypass?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

That's good enough, in addition all tools/releases should be exclusive to GZ and never release it anywhere else if it's belong to Primes, do you agree?

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

100% agree with that. if its released to prime it should have the authentication to keep anyone that bought prime from leaking it. Not sure if the prime has IP tracking with the site but I am sure it can be implemented. as well...

That's good enough, in addition all tools/releases should be exclusive to GZ and never release it anywhere else if it's belong to Primes, do you agree?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Good to know we are on the same page, now I need to see at least 1 release from you exclusive to Primes before I move you to Outlaws usergroup.

Page 2 / 2