New Threads Shoutbo...

Notifications
Clear all

New Threads Shoutbox Notifcations

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I thought it'd be cool if there was notifcation on the shoutbox let you know that there's new post.
I'm not sure if this's accepted by the staff-team, But yeah this was stuck in my head lol.

Not bad idea but might not be good think for staff, Don't wanna talk more just a notifcation.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

That sounds nice, but not sure it's probable, for many reasons.
on the future, chat will only be displayed to premium members due to the amount of notifcations/people will be talking/getting on about chatting.
I can implement an alert sound but that would be all I can do as of now

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

That sounds nice, but not sure it's probable, for many reasons.
on the future, chat will only be displayed to premium members due to the amount of notifcations/people will be talking/getting on about chatting.
I can implement an alert sound but that would be all I can do as of now

Wouldn't be cool if you guys closed chatbox, There must be public shoutbox on the forums.
And there's premium shoutbox for only premium+ and premium will be able to talk about tutorials and supports on the premium shoutbox.

Well i'm not trying to start anything, But there must be always a public shoutbox.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Wouldn't be cool if you guys closed chatbox, There must be public shoutbox on the forums.
And there's premium shoutbox for only premium+ and premium will be able to talk about tutorials and supports on the premium shoutbox.

Well i'm not trying to start anything, But there must be always a public shoutbox.

All I'm saying when the shoutbox get's crowded it's going