Notifications
Clear all

My Suggestions

Topic starter
(@KrazyCa$h)
New RivalGamer

Yea, I'm looking aground the site and i see some things I would like to add to the board. Such as

• Message the member from profile
  • Report the user from member card
  • Fix the sign up page
  • Change skin text color for the log-in screen
  • Staff Online box
  • Fix the member card where it says Last seen. It does say 'home' when I'm looking at my profile, forum list, members.
  • Help tab
  • More trophies
  • More medals
  • Why df we have to move our mouse onto a member's member card just to see their the total of posts, likes, and points. Looks retarded. Should change that.

and some more things I will see.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

mmkay, Implemented most of these suggestions.
as always thank you for your suggestions, I & the staff appreciate this.
- Fixed Login Bar (users can now easily see the options to create an account or log in better. As you can see on these two images here & here
- Fixed the Login Bar text color from white to black- Staff online box is there and is displayed as normal when staff is online but it's not shown to you if staff doesn't wanna be shown online.

Fix the member card where it says Last seen. It does say 'home' when I'm looking at my profile, forum list, members.

(Explain in more detail, because from what I understand of it, I can view my last seen location being /home as shows on this image here)
😀
- Help tab
(Explain in more detail, if you are looking to get help aka assistance, we have a "tab/forum" for that if thats what you mean)

As for the stats of a user not being displayed that was an option I & the site owner agreed upon to keep, to make the site look more sleek/clean. No need to get heated over it...
If any other suggestion hasn't been mention we have either disregarded it or are working on it.
again thanks for your suggestions

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

August 19, 2014
- added report link in members card.