Notifications
Clear all

My ideas.

Page 1 / 2

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

1. Minamum Post Count before being able to post anywhere even if it forces them to just make a introduction

2. More forum Tags (PS4, xbox one, ect)

3. Add a actual Site feedback forum. (or rename this one to Site Feedback and ideas)

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

1. Minamum Post Count before being able to post anywhere even if it forces them to just make a introduction

2. More forum Tags (PS4, xbox one, ect)

3. Add a actual Site feedback forum. (or rename this one to Site Feedback and ideas)

I agree on the first one but not the rest. The first one is a must so it restrict them from not posting on the important one until they remain active and do so have the ability to post on what they wanted to see and have.

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

I agree on the first one but not the rest. The first one is a must so it restrict them from not posting on the important one until they remain active and do so have the ability to post on what they wanted to see and have.

the site needs the PS4 and XBONE tags because not everything is PS3 AND 360 Related and there only tags we have along side PC

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

the site needs the PS4 and XBONE tags because not everything is PS3 AND 360 Related and there only tags we have along side PC

1. Not possible.
2. I am working to add more prefixes.
3. Already done.

And BTW the text under your username called usertitle not status updates for god sake just stop abusing it.

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

1. Not possible.
2. I am working to add more prefixes.
3. Already done.

And BTW the text under your username called usertitle not status updates for god sake just stop abusing it.

ill abuse you in a min 😉 right in the anus 😀 hehehehhe

Page 1 / 2