Looking for BO2 Zom...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for BO2 Zombieland Edit Source

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

Im looking for a really really beast edit of Zombieland /w Source for BO2 iv got one currently its sharks Zombieland /w source (alot of it edited by myself) but im still learning how to use GSC and im struggling adding my own functions and stuff i love how the base of the menu works but i want to add more options to Zombies and humans maybe some custom guns so could somone link me a FULLY WORKING Amazing ballz Edit i could look over the code of how its done and try code some of it into my edit on Zombieland.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

There is no "beast" source you are referring to.... either make one or be patient.

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

There is no "beast" source you are referring to.... either make one or be patient.

Theres Several Out there amazing edits iv got one myself buy theres a couple features i dunno how to add... you tard.

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Theres Several Out there amazing edits iv got one myself buy theres a couple features i dunno how to add... you tard.

You tard, try doing it yourself for real instead of begging for it lol.... you wont expect to have it miracle way.

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

You tard, try doing it yourself for real instead of begging for it lol.... you wont expect to have it miracle way.

If your not gunna be helpful keep ya gob shut... i clearly explain why i wanted the edits. Im still learning so back off. I have my own edit i love to bits but i want to compair other edits and see how they have put things togeather.