Call of Duty: Black...

Notifications
Clear all

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - OLD GEN!?

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

So as we all know E3 is right around the corner and so is the massively hyped game BLACK OPS 3, The game as now just been announced to be coming to the PREVIOUS GEN consoles. The Studio Treyarch are concentrating on NEXT GEN, But separate studios Beenox and Mercenary Technology are handling the last-gen port. However unfortunately the WII-U isn't being covered only the PS4 and XBOX one Counterparts 360 & ps3 are being ported over.

This is great news for all thought cod enthusiast out there who cannot afford the latest GEN consoles, I personally think this is amazing but am a little scared of the Modding Scene getting there hands on it especially if there's a port, Where stats can be transferred to the latest gen from previous gen.

What do you guys think are you pumped/Hyped for the port or not really interested anymore.

Source: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Is Coming to PS3, Xbox 360 - IGN
Source: www.blackops3.co.uk/hot-news/black-ops-3-platform-details-new-gen-and-old-gen/

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

I'm not waiting for this game at all, its another game of COD ghost. End of the story.

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

I'm not waiting for this game at all, its another game of COD ghost. End of the story.

Im willing to give a try maybe you should 2 man... I hope its more like MW2 with Aw Features.

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Im willing to give a try maybe you should 2 man... I hope its more like MW2 with Aw Features.

Why are you mentioning mw2? BO3 will be noting like MW2 at all. And yeah, I will probably give it a try somewhat.

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

Why are you mentioning mw2? BO3 will be noting like MW2 at all. And yeah, I will probably give it a try somewhat.

That would be my ideal Combination MW2 and AW features 😀