BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?

Featured PS3 Red Dead Rekt RELEASE

Discussion in 'PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods' started by Cain532, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Cain532, Jul 1, 2018
    | Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Starter
    [[IMPORTANT]]
    I am well aware of all the issues related to this sprx and I am currently working on it. I am very sorry to those of you that are having problesm loading the mod menu and I thank you all for your support and troubleshooting! Please be patient with me while I get this problem fixed!

IT'S HERE!!! The Official release of the public build for the Red Dead Rekt mod menu!!!

It has been a long time coming to this moment and I want to personally thank every person who was involved with this project!!
    1. @KranK for helping here and there with some coding and optimizing! Also for being one of the founders of the project :p
    2. @GamePwnzer for being a damn awesome guy and pushing the research for natives. He developed a few tools that sped up the process to decrypting Natives. He was also one of the founders in the project!
    3. Proditaki for sharing his C++ know how and helping us get a basic NativeCaller up and running
    4. @Sw3Rve-X Joined a little late in the game but helped with testing and developing also testing A LOT of the natives, comparing them with script mods of the same nature and developing some pretty cool features (which will be included in later releases)
    5. JediJosh for reaching out to me on my YouTube channel and breathing life back into this project :D You are friggin' amazing dude. He also brought some amazing knowledge with Natives, using his script modding abilities to reverse many of the Native arguments.
    6. Trojan for helping A LOT with IDA and C++ help. You never ignored any request I threw at you even tho I'm certain I bugged the piss out of you at times haha.
    7. @Cyb3r for supporting me while I have been obsessing over this project
    This is a BARE BONES release. Plenty of features to have fun with through the campaign and online as well! More features will be released in the future.

The Premium version of this menu will be available at a later date, I am working on some things for that release.

Install by placing the EBOOT.BIN into your dev_hdd0/game/BLES01294/USDIR/ folder, and the actual RedDeadRekt.sprx file into dev_hdd0/tmp/

Open the tool using R1 + LEFT

I also want to thank anybody that I may have forgotten!!​
    1. Demi-God
    2. Drunk
    3. Medusa (Personal fave)
    4. Instant Hogtie (super fun)
    5. Super Jump
    6. Model Changer (Works online and offline)
    7. Spawn different mounts instantly
    8. All Weapons (Working to get Undead Nightmare weapons to Standard version)
    9. Spawn animals and Companions (They act as normal NPC's) (Disable Server Cleaner to use this)
    10. Teleport to loads of interesting places!
    11. Send a Cougar after people online! (Buggy, the cougar may attack you!!!)
    12. Server Cleaner (Enabled by default)
    13. Weather Changer!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
    This will ONLY work on BLES01294 which is the EURO GOTY version of the game! I thought it would work on other versions but I was sadly mistaken and that will require a little bit of re-working to make it functional on other regions... Sorry for any inconvenience this may bring! Also please do not ask for a link to download that version as we do not allow WAREZ links here.

Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content

No Virus total because it's a .sprx :p

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    PS3 RedDeadRekt release is right around the corner!! PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods Jun 8, 2018
    PS3 if (Red_Dead_Redemption == REKT) PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods Mar 6, 2016
    Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods Oct 6, 2018
    PS3 Dead Rising 2 PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods Mar 21, 2015

3. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    @Cain532 nvm what I asked I was just wondering if it mattered if I installed the game first. So I installed the game then put the modded files on it but im in singleplayer and r1+left isnt working.. do I need to be in multi orrrr? Idk why its not working for me

4. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    @Cain532 nvm again lol I accidentally put the bin file into the GAMES folder on the ps3. my bad. Can I just put the original eboot.bin back in there and be ok? Thanks

5. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    You need to update the game. Once the game is updated the EBOOT in the GAMES folder is basically "skipped". PS3 is programmed to. Search for the eboot inside the update folder before the Games folder :p

6. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    @Cain532 I had already updated the game beforehand so what do I do exactly?

7. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Place the provided eboot in your game update folder ((shown above in the post and the sprx in your tmp folder. Make sure you have the correct region game

8. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    @Cain532 I have no update folder before the games folder. I see no update folder anywhere. and yes I have bles01294

9. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    @Cain532 I put the eboot.bin into the bles01294/usdir and then the sprx into the tmp. But everytime I try load singleplayer its just stuck at "loading" do I have to wait awhile?

10. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    @Cain532 oh wait im running cex which is probably why. im a noob at this I wish someone could educate me.

11. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    @Cain532 Can you please fucking help? I've installed dex now but I still cant get it to load. It gets stuck when loading singleplayer. Please tell me what im doing wrong.

12. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Tell me the exact folder you placed the eboot

13. PinKPanther Newbie

PinKPanther

Total Messages:
    Tried to use it online&offline, for some reason everything works except spawning cars/NPCs and such. I disabled the clean server option, but either it doesn't work or it spawns me out of the map.

Any idea what am i doing wrong?

14. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Do you have any script mods enabled? Also are you on the correct versio

15. PinKPanther Newbie

PinKPanther

Total Messages:
    BLES12094 GOTY Edition. No script mods installed except this one. Only SPRX i have in temp with this one is Galerium (GTA V).

16. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Cain532, Jul 28, 2018
    | Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    Starter
    Latest update?

17. PinKPanther Newbie

PinKPanther

Total Messages:
    Yep, latest update since i can play online.

18. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    @Cain532 I placed the eboot into hdd0/game/bles01294/usrdir

a different sprx menu worked for me but this when this is on I cant load singleplayer or into a game.

19. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    That's very strange.... I'll hve to look into it. Sorry for any problems!!!

coolwhip27 likes this.
  20. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    @Cain532 i got your menu to work but its being so glitchy. when i try pressing o to close it i have to keep pressing it like its not working then it makes some weird sounds. and trying to work around the menu is hard because i have to keep pressing.is this normal?

21. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    I hope your premium version releases soon because i'd like to spawn that thing that floats on water

22. Djloveboy Newbie

Djloveboy

Total Messages:
    I'm try but when i'm spawn horse the game glitches pictures And i can't spawn human chicken etc

Some functionalities has been disabled by adblocker, please whitelist RivalGamer.com, or become a Prime member to hide all ads and this notice.