BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?

Featured PS3 Red Dead Rekt RELEASE

Discussion in 'PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods' started by Cain532, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Cain532, Jul 1, 2018
    | Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Starter
    [[IMPORTANT]]
    I am well aware of all the issues related to this sprx and I am currently working on it. I am very sorry to those of you that are having problesm loading the mod menu and I thank you all for your support and troubleshooting! Please be patient with me while I get this problem fixed!

IT'S HERE!!! The Official release of the public build for the Red Dead Rekt mod menu!!!

It has been a long time coming to this moment and I want to personally thank every person who was involved with this project!!
    1. @KranK for helping here and there with some coding and optimizing! Also for being one of the founders of the project :p
    2. @GamePwnzer for being a damn awesome guy and pushing the research for natives. He developed a few tools that sped up the process to decrypting Natives. He was also one of the founders in the project!
    3. Proditaki for sharing his C++ know how and helping us get a basic NativeCaller up and running
    4. @Sw3Rve-X Joined a little late in the game but helped with testing and developing also testing A LOT of the natives, comparing them with script mods of the same nature and developing some pretty cool features (which will be included in later releases)
    5. JediJosh for reaching out to me on my YouTube channel and breathing life back into this project :D You are friggin' amazing dude. He also brought some amazing knowledge with Natives, using his script modding abilities to reverse many of the Native arguments.
    6. Trojan for helping A LOT with IDA and C++ help. You never ignored any request I threw at you even tho I'm certain I bugged the piss out of you at times haha.
    7. @Cyb3r for supporting me while I have been obsessing over this project
    This is a BARE BONES release. Plenty of features to have fun with through the campaign and online as well! More features will be released in the future.

The Premium version of this menu will be available at a later date, I am working on some things for that release.

Install by placing the EBOOT.BIN into your dev_hdd0/game/BLES01294/USDIR/ folder, and the actual RedDeadRekt.sprx file into dev_hdd0/tmp/

Open the tool using R1 + LEFT

I also want to thank anybody that I may have forgotten!!​
    1. Demi-God
    2. Drunk
    3. Medusa (Personal fave)
    4. Instant Hogtie (super fun)
    5. Super Jump
    6. Model Changer (Works online and offline)
    7. Spawn different mounts instantly
    8. All Weapons (Working to get Undead Nightmare weapons to Standard version)
    9. Spawn animals and Companions (They act as normal NPC's) (Disable Server Cleaner to use this)
    10. Teleport to loads of interesting places!
    11. Send a Cougar after people online! (Buggy, the cougar may attack you!!!)
    12. Server Cleaner (Enabled by default)
    13. Weather Changer!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
    This will ONLY work on BLES01294 which is the EURO GOTY version of the game! I thought it would work on other versions but I was sadly mistaken and that will require a little bit of re-working to make it functional on other regions... Sorry for any inconvenience this may bring! Also please do not ask for a link to download that version as we do not allow WAREZ links here.

Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content

No Virus total because it's a .sprx :p

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    PS3 RedDeadRekt release is right around the corner!! PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods Jun 8, 2018
    PS3 if (Red_Dead_Redemption == REKT) PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods Mar 6, 2016
    Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods Oct 6, 2018
    PS3 Dead Rising 2 PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods Mar 21, 2015

3. Cyb3r Site Owner

Cyb3r

Total Messages:
    Here we go, enjoy everyone :D

Cheat Code and Cain532 like this.
  4. Cheat Code Gamer

Cheat Code

Total Messages:
    This is pure badass and hopefully, we will see more updates (y)

Cyb3r and Cain532 like this.
  5. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    There will most definitely be more!

6. nasty1000 Newbie

nasty1000

Total Messages:
    This is cool. Was just thinking of playing this game again and now this... very nice work.

Cain532 and Cyb3r like this.
  7. I Like Women Conquer of Women

I Like Women

Total Messages:
    Noice looking menu my dude : 3

Cain532 likes this.
  8. drc4499 Newbie

drc4499

Total Messages:
    I can't get any human npcs to spawn but I can get animals to spawn and add the Armour car I really wanna drive that lol but great work tho love it

9. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    For humans to spawn, you need to disable RDR Cleaner :p I will probably release the armored car in later revisions :)

10. deemodz Newbie

deemodz

Total Messages:
    awesome stuff bro i seen the screen shots you sent me didn't think would release so fast :) awesome job keep working on it

Cain532 likes this.
  11. GamerWay036 Newbie

GamerWay036

Total Messages:
    Sry but what means "Rekt"??

12. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Just the name I chose for the mod menu :) It's a play on the original title of the game "Red Dead Redemption" since we modded the game we essentially wrecked it. changed the spelling around to read "Rekt"

13. Epilef1985 Newbie

Epilef1985

Total Messages:
    How do you install it? Thanks

14. Cyb3r Site Owner

Cyb3r

Total Messages:
    @Epilef1985 Place the eboot.bin in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01294/USRDIR and move the sprx into /dev_hdd0/tmp/ and enjoy.

Cain532 likes this.
  15. drc4499 Newbie

drc4499

Total Messages:
    hey u still workin on this menu bc godmode dosent work that much

16. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    The public release version is using a Demi-God hack. it won't protect you 100% in online games, which was a strategic move on my part as an attempt to maintain a semblance of fairness to other players. The goal of this menu isn't to make yourself a god among all others and dwarf them with all of these mods, it's to enhance your playing experience while still allowing others to enjoy the game as well.

TGO_666 likes this.
  17. LyuboA Newbie

LyuboA

Total Messages:
    are you going to release Single Player Only Menu with all the stuff in it for those of us that dont care about online crap

18. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Yes

19. xHARDHeMPuS ✮ YouTube: xHARDHeMPuS ✮

xHARDHeMPuS

Total Messages:
    Good work. I'll make the video soon. (y)

20. coolwhip27 Newbie

coolwhip27

Total Messages:
    Is it ok if I modify the game files before I install the game onto my ps3 or should I do it after?

21. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    What do you mean exactly? are you trying to do some script mods? or what are you going for here??

Some functionalities has been disabled by adblocker, please whitelist RivalGamer.com, or become a Prime member to hide all ads and this notice.