BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?

Featured Tool PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Hacks & Mods' started by TylerMods, May 26, 2018.

1. TylerMods Pro Gamer

TylerMods

Total Messages:
    TylerMods, May 26, 2018
    | Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    Starter
    FROM TIME TO TIME I UPDATE THE PAYLOADS TO NEW AND BETTER ONES. DO A FULL DOWNLOAD OF THE LATEST VERSION TO GET THE NEW PAYLOAD(S). THIS WILL FIX THE ACTIVELY REFUSED ERROR.

Here is a trainer for PS4 that I have been working on and it is not 100% just like PS4 modding isn't. I will NOT be adding GTA or COD to this tool. I hope everyone likes it and finds it helpful.
    YOU NO LONGER NEED MIRA OR HEN! JUST GO STRAIGHT TO ORIGINAL AND SEND THE PAYLOAD. IT CONTAINS HEN.
    PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY TWITTER HTTPS://TWITTER.COM/TYLERMODSINC
    It is possible these cheats work for different CUSA's. Just have to try and see. If you make a working .cht file. (Pointers preferred) I will add them. I just need you to provide CUSA and game version.

Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content

Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content

I cannot stop you, but I do ask out of respect if you guys would not decompile my tool. Thank you.

Make sure you have the correct CUSA and version of a game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. exilon New Gamer

exilon

Total Messages:
    Thank you so much for creating this great software! But I just realized the id CUSA05625 isn´t Kingdom Hearts 1, it is Assassin Creed Origins id.

TylerMods likes this.
  3. adnane10 Newbie

adnane10

Total Messages:
    Yks tylermods for your great job.if you can add cheats for ghost recon

4. adnane10 Newbie

adnane10

Total Messages:
    Work fine now tks

5. Xdrea Newbie

Xdrea

Total Messages:
    thank you for the resident evil 6 cheat fix..

6. cleo001 Newbie

cleo001

Total Messages:
    can anyone tell me how to activate this in newly update exploit ...i just stop playing ps4 for a month and now when i want to play there is original to get awaiting payload for hen...TIA

7. cleo001 Newbie

cleo001

Total Messages:
    I manage to work the trainer....but i realized that some of the cheat is not working anymore like in MHW infinite health is working when its activating by origil its working,,,,now is not

8. ito_22 Newbie

ito_22

Total Messages:
    hi tyler,good job for the trainer,please check tomb raider definitive edition because crash de game.i have same cusa and version.thanks for this job

9. TudorBlue New Gamer

TudorBlue

Total Messages:
    [​IMG]

Im getting this. Everytime I try and use hen/mira to inject the payyload, it just tells me Im all set and not waiting for paypload. Help

10. CrazyGamer Gamer

CrazyGamer

Total Messages:
    So i decided to go back and revisit your post , installed (what i thought) to be the latest version off your site, but when i lauycnhed the app it says there's a newer version and then i installed it .
    I tested it on few games and here's my thoughts:
    The bad:
    • I noticed that The newer version has less cheats (Bloodborne) even though i tried the older and it worked
    • The Money and Points cheats for RE5 are kinda useless, because we're not allowed to set the number manually, all you can do is keep clicking on the + button to add $1+ each clikc ....earning money during gameplay is a lot faster lol i mean imagine having to click that button for over 999990x times =P

The good:
    • IT WORKED! XD finally! the older versions didn't and never worked for me (sending payloads never worked before ) but it works on this one
    • I loved the Dying Light Cheats even thought i got em all and more, but ...just about 2 days, i reached that other area and it started raining and i was like...NOW IT FEELS like a Zombie game! I LOVE the Weather cheat you added!
    • I love the Refresh button
    • I love the fact that even if you let's say closed the app or launched another game you can't still re-launch the app and attach a new game with ease

Notes:
    If you can add all cheats from previous versions that would be great.
    Add different versions of that same cheat if possible.
    Search bar to search for games faster.

Great wok man, keep it up.

11. CrazyGamer Gamer

CrazyGamer

Total Messages:
    Also is it possible to unpack FPKG to mod games and then repack the file again with some tool? i have some mods for Dread Rising 2 on the PS3 converted from PC and i'm sure we can get those mods for the PS4 version.

P.s: i tried to search for values on the PS4 using PS4_cheater but i only managed to find the PP , nothing else worked.

12. CrazyGamer Gamer

CrazyGamer

Total Messages:
    Dying Light Wall hack, what's that? like walk through walls?

13. CrazyGamer Gamer

CrazyGamer

Total Messages:
    Update: so i tried to attach The Evil Within 2 (same CUSA SAME PATCH ) it says that my game is the base game (1.00) even though it's on 1.04 , still i humored it and slected version 1.00 didn't work and thought i was also on a different version ..now to prove i'm doing it right and it's a bug, remember how i told you about Dying Light? well i tried the same game today and it says that i have a different version (the same exact game i loaded two days ago and got attached successfully ) so the App has a bug and stopped recognizing the game's version and patch (tested twice on the same game, the first worked , cheats worked just fine, second time failed to attach on the exact same game )

14. CrazyGamer Gamer

CrazyGamer

Total Messages:
    Maybe because of the new cheats you added from different patch? it happened after you updated Dying Light, bu still. the Evil Within failed to attached.

15. cleo001 Newbie

cleo001

Total Messages:
    The Infinite HP in The evil Within 2 and MHW not is working in new update but in previews its working properly

16. TudorBlue New Gamer

TudorBlue

Total Messages:
    TudorBlue, Aug 27, 2018
    | Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    [​IMG]

@TylerMods , using the correct version. Any kind of fix for this mate?? Anyone else had the same issues and managed to fix it? Any help with this will be very much appreciated

17. CrazyGamer Gamer

CrazyGamer

Total Messages:
    Tested Final Fantasy XV, Only XP cheat works, MP and HP doesn't work and causes lag (so much lag the game flicks till you turn it off)

18. yosh190 Newbie

yosh190

Total Messages:
    Use the PS4 Source Community Trainer, works much better

19. TudorBlue New Gamer

TudorBlue

Total Messages:
    @TylerMods Im loving playing Fallout 4 (CUSA 03450 V 1.20 with cheats, however would it be possible to add a crazily high rank to the cheats. 255 so points is ok but you can't level up as you are restricted to rank level

20. TylerMods Pro Gamer

TylerMods

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Elaborate mate.

21. TylerMods Pro Gamer

TylerMods

Total Messages:
    Starter
    It is searching for v1.00 not v01.00. It's the same thing. Some games use xx.xx format some use x.xx. Ignore it but you need to enable cheats AFTER you attach.

Some functionalities has been disabled by adblocker, please whitelist RivalGamer.com, or become a Prime member to hide all ads and this notice.