BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?

How To Find Any Game Offsets Cheats on PS4

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Tutorials' started by xHARDHeMPuS, Mar 10, 2018.

1. xHARDHeMPuS ✮ YouTube: xHARDHeMPuS ✮

xHARDHeMPuS

Total Messages:
    Starter
    How To Find Any Game Offsets Cheats on PS4

GamePwnzer, Cyb3r and T0PGlitch3r like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Tutorial GTA V 1.41 PS4 Save Game Modder Unlock All 100% Xploder Tutorial PlayStation 4 Tutorials Nov 20, 2017
    Using PS4/Xbox360/XboxOne GamePad on PS3 Using PS3Xpad Plugin PlayStation 4 Tutorials Jun 10, 2016
    PS4 PSN Trick To Unlimited Game Share PlayStation 4 Tutorials May 27, 2015

3. Yukuku Newbie

Yukuku

Total Messages:
    hey bud any chance you have horizon zero dawn offesets for 4.55 for the life of cant find them been searching for hours but cant get anyless then 1000 resaults

4. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Hmmmm never messed wtih that game, I assume you are using the Netcheat plugin on the PS4. You need to understand that it's still very new territory. As I understand it, the PS4 uses 64 bit memory regions. The NetCheat plugin works fairly decently (I've not had a chance to use it myself) Try different ranges, or smaller/larger array sizes, maybe reverse arrays. As an example;

if you are searching for the value of 1,000, which on the PS3 the value in hex would be written as 03 E8, it could be reversed to look like E8 03. We've seen this on the PS1 and sometimes the PS2, not very often on PS3 (depends on the game) but it could be this way on PS4. worth checking out!!! I hope this helps you!!!!

5. Yukuku Newbie

Yukuku

Total Messages:
    thanks man most help I have had in a week haha helps a lot

Cain532 likes this.
  6. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Glad I can help even a little bit. Maybe @xHARDHeMPuS could enlighten us with some more help seeing as how he made this tutorial.

Yukuku likes this.
  7. y8rz3l56ye2n8q Prime Member

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Total Messages:
    If it's doing E8 03 with reverse byte order, netcheat has a thing for that too even though I've never tested it. When you 1st activate NetCheat, you'll have that red square in the bottom left corner with the status for "Not Connected". Click that square, and menu choices will appear. At the bottom of that menu should be something with a check mark next to it labeled "Big Endian". Click that, and you should be able to scan in reverse byte order fine. I've never tested it though, I've never done anything except PS3 which mostly doesn't need it aside from some ported games trying to trick me like Call Of Duty Ghosts having some values in memory in reverse byte order and not byte aligned.

Cain532 and GamePwnzer like this.
  8. pirat Newbie

pirat

Total Messages:
    how to cheat any games ps3
    Please, help me

9. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
  10. pirat Newbie

pirat

Total Messages:
    Thank you very much for receiving my message
    It is a wonderful record in
    This forum

Some functionalities has been disabled by adblocker, please whitelist RivalGamer.com, or become a Prime member to hide all ads and this notice.