BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?

PS3 Hitman Absolution (BLUS)

Discussion in 'PlayStation 3 Notable Games' started by Cain532, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Cain532, Nov 13, 2016
    | Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Starter

Woo!! Hey there everybody! I know it's been ages since I've released anything, but hopefully this breaks the dry spell! anxify and myself have been working hard to bring you all this tool, we've had a lot of fun making it! It uses the API Vault system here on RG, so as we find new features they can be instantly updated! I'll add some pictures after a bit
    [​IMG]

God Mode - speaks for itself :p
    Infinite Instinct - this lets you use all those nifty abilities as much as you want!
    Never Seen - This one is a lot of fun. there are a few instances where you may be "spotted" but that's only if you kill someone in plain sight.
    Add Ammo - The numeric box that pops up indicates how much ammo you are adding per shot ;) Try it out!

Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content

Virus Total returns 7/56 due to packer used

anxify, carma66 and GamePwnzer like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Tool HitMan Absloution 1.02 RTM Tool (CEX & DEX) PlayStation 3 Notable Games Oct 29, 2016

3. anxify Misc. Moderator

anxify

Total Messages:
    This is really was fun putting together with Cain532 I look forward to many more projects the near future with you bro ;) Also it works with BLES too :p thats my games version :D

Cain532 likes this.
  4. dante archellino Newbie

dante archellino

Total Messages:
    How to use this?

5. LEGACYY ⚝ Retired ⚝

LEGACYY

Total Messages:
    Its a rtm tool. You use it by connecting through API ControlConsole or TargetManager

6. I Like Women Conquer of Women

I Like Women

Total Messages:
    Me & Cyb3r spent like an hour trying to get clip :dancing turtle::dancing turtle: but then eventually found it but I gave up on it . I did plan to release a mod version for hitman absolution but i drop it

7. Rivalgaming Newbie

Rivalgaming

Total Messages:
    ISSUES : RANDOM CRASHES
    QUESTION : DOES THIS SUPPORT BLES
    RANSOM : I DON'T HAVE A CLUE

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION THE DEDICATION OF RIVAL IS GREAT BUT MOST WEBSITES ARE FUTILE

8. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    The tool is crashing fairly frequently because of an issue we are aware of :) Give me a day or two and I will update the tool. I do not have a version for BLES made sorry to say. Hope that answers your questions!

Some functionalities has been disabled by adblocker, please whitelist RivalGamer.com, or become a Prime member to hide all ads and this notice.