BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?
Featured Threads Archive
It has been a while since I released something good, this project started 2 years ago or so but I dropped it due to lack of interest in modding and also my PS3 died after a while so I couldn't finish it anyway. I got another PS3 two weeks ago and I thought I should finish it this project and release it to the public since it would be shame to keep it unreleased. I might also release some other projects I was working on long time ago.
- Showcase Picture
- SPRX Features:
- It has basic cheats such as:
- God Mode
- Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Kickback
- Disable Shadows
- Speed Modifier
- I have included option to enable Dev Menu
SPRX & Eboot: UC3_SPRX_EBOOT.zip
- Zip Password:
- It has basic cheats such as:
I am well aware of all the issues related to this sprx and I am currently working on it. I am very sorry to those of you that are having problesm loading the mod menu and I thank you all for your support and troubleshooting! Please be patient with me while I get this problem fixed!
IT'S HERE!!! The Official release of the public build for the Red Dead Rekt mod menu!!!
It has been a long time coming to this moment and I want to personally thank every person who was involved with this project!!
- @KranK for helping here and there with some coding and optimizing! Also for being one of the founders of the project
- @GamePwnzer for being a damn awesome guy and pushing the research for natives. He developed a few tools that sped up the process to decrypting Natives. He was also one of the founders in the project!
- Proditaki for sharing his...
This is the dev Menu for uncharted 4 CUSA00918_00 1.00
Install the pkg within the Debug settings/Game/Package install
Thanks for tk khan for his help
Hold L3 + Touchpad Left or Right side
to open/close the menu
Please make sure you do not have any other update on as it will freeze your game
FROM TIME TO TIME I UPDATE THE PAYLOADS TO NEW AND BETTER ONES. DO A FULL DOWNLOAD OF THE LATEST VERSION TO GET THE NEW PAYLOAD(S). THIS WILL FIX THE ACTIVELY REFUSED ERROR.
Here is a trainer for PS4 that I have been working on and it is not 100% just like PS4 modding isn't. I will NOT be adding GTA or COD to this tool. I hope everyone likes it and finds it helpful.
YOU NO LONGER NEED MIRA OR HEN! JUST GO STRAIGHT TO ORIGINAL AND SEND THE PAYLOAD. IT CONTAINS HEN.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY TWITTER HTTPS://TWITTER.COM/TYLERMODSINC
It is possible these cheats work for different CUSA's. Just have to try and see. If you make a working .cht file. (Pointers preferred) I will add them. I just need you to provide CUSA and game version.
Title says it all!
Download: PS4SaveDataDecryptingTools-master.zip / GIT
Just dumps to USB the sealed key and secret as shown here:
Put the encrypted PFS key you want to decrypt in your first USB drive and name it pfskeyencrypted
This payload spits out a decryptedSaveDataKey.bin file on your USB
Here is a Lib to bulid your own homebrew apps for PS4!
Download: LibHBSample.pkg (15.5 MB) / LibHB_Sample2.pkg (20.5 MB) / libhb-master-master.zip / GIT
"A Homebrew Library based on the Official ***. Auto Jailbreaks. No need to do anything here. If you want to change the FW version to compile for (needed for jb & kernel aka lv2 stuff), then set your consoles FW within fw.h like: FW_455 or FW_500 as example. Copy libhb Folder (not the -master one) and his samples into "/target/samples/sample_code/system" of your ***. Move the "controller.h" from the libhb-master folder to: "/target/samples/sample_code/common/include/sampleUtil/input" That's it your Set Up !"...
Before I start, let me just say that this is not aiming to be a full PS4 CFW.
The Mira Homebrew Platform will contain
- Firmware - Was called MiraHEN, now going to be expanded into a full expansion custom firmware.
- Tools - There are many tools included such as...
- newlib-ps4 - This is the libc implementation ported for PS4. It's a difficult to compile so take the pre-built binaries seriously.
- Id-ps4 - This is the linker to be used with newlib-ps4 to create Orbis compatible ELF files.
- MiraLib - This is the communitcations library that will be specialized for operation with the Mira Firmware.
How to install
There are many ways that you can install the firmware, you will have to choose an option that suites your use case. The typical install will be done via a WebKit exploit via the web browser.
So this is PS4 Cheater, memory poker + hex editor. This was designed specifically for PS4 so it's probably more reliable than something such as NetCheat. This program's creator is a very busy person and doesn't have time to update it too often so there are still bugs. Besides that, it has came a long way. I use this, @Cain532 uses this and many other great devs.
Issues you may come across
- If you try to load a .cht ontop of a .cht you are probably going to overlap them and the values will be a incorrect reading.
- If you are searching for pointers, be sure to save them all once you get down to about 20-50 or so because the program could fail and your results will be lost.
- You do not want to close the pointer window if it's still scanning because this will crash the program and you will lose your results.
This is an implementation of jkpatch RPC to work with NetCheat and it's pretty much fast, also NetCheat has some cool features that other apps doesn't have. Anyway here's a brief instructions on how to use it:
- Download the file in the link below, extract it and drop it into your NetCheat "APIs" folder
- Fire up your game
- After starting the game load the exploit "Original" through your browser and leave the browser open
- Open NetCheat 64bit and change the API to "PS4 RPC" (check the notes below if you get an error)
- Click connect, a pop-up will appear choose your FW version & change IP to your PS4 IP address then click "Inject Payload"
- If the payload get injected successfully click Connect
- Click attach and and choose a memory region to work with
Here is an Android app you can use to host your 4.55 Exploit and inject payloads. This app is new so expect bugs. You may have to try injecting several times before it injects.
You need to be connected to the same network as your PS4.
- Theme sample (my theme sample if you need one): Metal gear solid V TPP.7z (7.94 MB)
- Photoshop (or other advanced photo editing tools)
- homescreen (resolution 1920x1080)
- functionscreen (resolution 1920x1080)
- functionareabar (resolution 1920x164)
2) Once you have downloaded your images, open them all in Photoshop and select RGB Color as you see in the image...
P.T is a cancelled PS4 game. You can now download this PKG which is the DEMO that got released on the 12 August 2014 on the PlayStation Network it was soon taken off the store as it got cancelled and Konami removed it from the store and you couldn't re-install it.
Please remember this is only the teaser DEMO as the game never got released and can only can be installed on PS4's running FW 4.05/4.55 and using HEN/Debugger exploit
here is some video's:
Download: -->PT Demo https://drive.google.com/open?id=11gPgGcfs6b3gyzvLGZplMJWoZHJe_Ab4
Big Thanks to Hackinformer
Alright so let me go ahead and just say... don't waste your money on Xploder for PS4. There are 0 benefits of this program. If you want to mod gamesaves, use PS4 Save Wizard. The program is about $60 and will...
Resign Your Saves
Edit(mod) Your Saves
You can find this program through the links below!
If the currency and language is not yours, all I did to find mine was looked this program up on Amazon which, you can buy it on there as well, and I found the website link from there.
NetCheat is a program that came around for PS3 to help making offset grabbing so much easier. We now have one for PS4 as you see below. It's still new so there may be a bug here and there. Hope this helps you guys.
Drop all dlls from here bin/release to [your netCheat folder]/APIs/
BISOON tested on netCheat 4.53, the app open source you can find it on Dnawrkshp's GitHub page.
Welcome to Lamance Mod Menu for GTAV! I find this to be a pretty awesome menu and it's very smooth.
How to install the menu:
1. Go to your 4.05 / 4.55 exploit page and run it.
2. Inject the .bin with your injector.
3. Exit the browser (NOT Circle!) with your psn aka. home button.
4. Launch GTA 5 (Make sure GTA was not already running or else this will not work!!).
5. Success! You can now open the menu with dpadright & square.
- Failed to detect GTA 5 - Make sure you load the menu before opening GTA 5, or you are maybe using the JP version of GTA 5.
- No Notifys - Please restart your ps4 & try again.
- Console crash after loading the menu - This happens sometime on the 4.05 firmware, just restart the PS4.
- Freeze in the GTA 5 loading screen -...
Looks like the switch has switched over to cross account type features!
This brings some of us to a standstill because with this in mind, we could have other games have other account sign-ins to transfer our progress! And now with this being a pavement for other companies to walk on make this year interesting! Those of us who follow gaming news such as myself, are very intrigued by this decision and how this might affect their relation in the future. Maybe Halo? I hope so....
So, this is an amazing resource! With the advent of PS4 modding becoming more readily available this is an excellent go between to get people involved with the scene. GTA V has been a great stepping stone for many modders mainly due to the massive modder support behind the series. Now it is an entry point into PS4 modding to give people an idea on how the PS4 works Hope you all enjoy it!!!
2Much4U Menu Base
I obviously did NOT create this. 2Much4u has been a pioneer with the GTA scene so please, all credit goes to him and everyone involved with that project!
Tip: Bushes, they are great for hiding. Don’t listen to the bush haters, it’s a great tactic.
(*if it’s near loot lake then you have the option of hiding out between the area where the larger mass of lake meets the connected thin river. Equip a Grenade or bandage to crouch as low as possible into the lake.)
- Be the last to land, keep diving for as long as possible. Only land when the storm circle has been placed on the map. Land around the edge of it, preferably near a mass of trees. Scavenge for loot till you’re satisfied, keeping an eye on the storm timer.
- As the storm closes in, jump from bush to bush, closer to the center. Avoid other players if possible. Collect as much wood as you can during the journey. Allow the enemy to eliminate the enemy. As...
PS4 4.55 FIRMWARE JAILBREAK
Very exciting news for the PS4 owners who are on Firmware 4.55 and lower as Qwertyoruiop has released a kernel exploit and now a full implementation of the exploit is on Github thanks to SpecterDev.
The 4.55 Exploit doesn't contain code relating to anti-backups mechanisms or running homebrew so it is recommended to take @flatz advice and stay on 4.05 and not to update to 4.55 if you lack skills in porting payloads.
The following patches are made by default in the Kernel ROP chain:
1.Allow unprivileged users to call setuid(0) successfully. Works as a status check, doubles as a privilege escalation.
2.Custom system call #11 (kexec()) to execute arbitrary code in kernel mode
3.Disable kernel write protection
4.Syscall instruction allowed anywhere
5.Disable kernel protection
Hey there everybody! So, Hereisme and I have been talking and have decided that the next update to the DevMenu tool should be free to members of RivalGamer. So that's what we are doing! I am now releasing the DevMenu Tool to everyone here on RivalGamer! All you need is your RG Key and you will have access to the dev menus in many popular games of which include
90% credit goes to Hereisme for actually getting the menus to work in game, be sure to thank him!!!
- Uncharted 1
- Uncharted 2
- Uncharted 3
- The Last of Us
- Heavy Rain
- Beyond Two Souls (Coming soon!)
Page 1 of 8
Some functionalities has been disabled by adblocker, please whitelist RivalGamer.com, or become a Prime member to hide all ads and this notice.